Protect The Patient
- Encourages dialogue between patient and provider.
- Reconciles patient’s reported medication use with medications and substances present in the urine.
- Identify undisclosed medication or drug use that could cause potential drug-drug adverse reactions.
- Implementing a urine drug monitoring protocol can help increase patient adherence to their prescription regimen.
- Monitor ongoing prescriptions as signs and symptoms differ
Protect The Physician
- Provides objective report of medication or illicit substances present in the urine for use in clinical decision making.
- Understand what drugs are in your patient’s system before prescribing.
- Implementing a drug monitoring program into your clinic protocol helps eliminate the diversion of controlled substances that you are prescribing.
- Educates patients on drug-drug interactions as they are seen on a report.
- Decrease liability by reinforcing compliance and confirming noncompliance with your patients.
- Physicians can be held liable for patients misusing or abusing their prescription drugs
Protect The Public
- Compliance monitoring helps mitigate risk of medications being diverted from patient to hands of the public.
- Be able to provide adequate care to your patients so they do not seek drugs elsewhere.
- Eliminate drug seekers and “doctor shopping” from your practice.
- Ensure that everyone in the care continuum is protected in today’s ever increasing litigious medical market place
T.E.N. Test Menu
Our comprehensive test menu explains what brand name, drug class, parent drug and metabolite we test for as well as their associated detection window.
T.E.N. Sample Report
Our comprehensive report details any reported medications, abnormal results, and in-depth analysis to effectively and responsibly treat your patients.